Articles of Incorporation of the Zancana Community Center
Article I Name of the Corporation
The name of the corporation shall be Zancana Community Center
Article II Address of the corporation
Address: 32 River street , Toronto, Ontario M5A 3N9
Article III Period of Duration
This corporation shall exist in perpetuity unless dissolved.
Article IV Purpose of the corporation
- To establish and operate a community center to be used for workshops, programme, athletic, art, handicraft, hobbies, and recreation for the benefit of the general public.
- To provide education, Counselling and other support services, job search, employment training translation services including immigration and refugee in need and other programs on Canadian culture and life.
- To preach and advance the teaching of the Islamic faith and religious tenets, doctrines, observances and culture associated with the Islamic faith.
- To establish, maintain and support a house of worship with service conducted in accordance with the tenets and doctrine of the Islamic faith.
- To establish and maintain religious school of instruction for children, youth and adults.
- Feisal Amour
- Jamal Jiddawy 615-245 Wynford heights crescent, ON M3C 1L2
- Bishara Almasroor 32 River Street, ON M5A 3N9
Article VI Members
(The classes, rights, privileges and obligations of members of the corporation are determined by the bylaws of this corporation.)
This corporation does not have members (Members of a corporation have the right to participate in governing the organization.)
Article VII Incorporators
- Zamil rashid
- Arif Al Ammry
- Salim Seif
- Muhammed hamdan
- Ahmada Mwandambo
- Suleiman Alriamiy
Article VIII director
Directors will be elected by following Bylaws